Yes, I’ve become enough of a blogging whore to do the “daily roundup” post. At least for today.
- Michael Jennings uses soccer to explain how messed up British television regulation is.
- Kevin Aylward ponders the deeper meaning of the John Edwards “sigh of relief” from Democrats. Who’d have thought the “electable” guy would need the help of one of the less electable guys to become more electable?
- Also on the Edwards front: Stephen Bainbridge thinks John Edwards needs a new middle name. I suspect he overestimates the number of Americans who have been sued lately.
- Matt Stinson somehow got wind of all this in China, and reveals he doesn’t particularly miss the smiling countenance of Larry Sabato.
- Steven Taylor preferred Gephardt, but seeing as he wasn’t voting for Kerry anyway…
- Amber Taylor (presumably unrelated to Dr. Taylor) rounds up International Kissing Day in the blogosphere.
- Sebastian Holdsclaw ponders lies, George Bush, and Michael Moore.
- Dan Drezner warns wanna-be Larry Sabatos that they may be in danger of being schmoed.
- Finally, on a lighter note: it’s just like Dewey Defeats Truman, but without the Chicago machine resurrecting the dead to vote!