Lots of interesting stuff out there today. I’m too lazy to comment on it all, so here are some links:
- Tyler Cowen has some interesting thoughts on immigration. I’m looking forward to his followup.
- Bad news: the health benefits of drinking seem only to apply to smokers and ex-smokers.
- Snark of the week: Wonkette suggests some alternate titles for Senator Bill Frist’s family history, Good People Beget Good People.
- Clayton Cramer: he’s not just anti-gay, he’s anti-science.
- Via Gnostical Turpitude (what is it with all these University of Chicago blogs, anyway?), here's a board game based on one of my favorite novels, Umberto Eco’s The Name of the Rose.
- Via Hit and Run, I learned that Marvel and DC are claiming a joint trademark on the term "Super-Hero".
- And Slate has a page with some 1971 Doonesbury strips featuring John Kerry.